It is to be noted that the NVQ 6I/6III examinations for the students of batch 2017/2020 will be held from 20 July 2020 onwards.
- The list of eligible students for the examination will be published on the website along with the timetable.
- It is to be emphasized that UCR will only entertain the students who are eligible for the respective examination.
- Hence, all students entering the college premises should strictly follow the general COVID -19 health precautions and should possess the Student Identity Card ready to be submitted to the relevant authorities if necessary.
- No canteen facilities will be available within the premises due to the health guidelines issued.
- Students who are eligible for the examination can collect the admission cards from the Examination Unit on the first day of the examination.
Furthermore, these decisions and arrangements may subject to change based on Government, Ministry of Higher Education and UNIVOTEC Instructions and guidelines and COVID- 19 pandemic situation.
07th July 2010