As per the decision made by the University College of Ratmalana, it is to be noted that the NVQ 6I/III examination for the students of batch 2017/2020 will be held from 20th August 2020 onwards.
All students should adhere to the below mentioned COVID – 19 Health Guidelines during the scheduled examination period.
- Eligible students for the examination NVQ 6I/III entering the college premises should strictly follow the general COVID -19 health precautions and should possess the Student Identity Card ready to be submitted to the relevant authorities if necessary.
- It is to be emphasized that the institute will only entertain the students who are eligible for the examination.
- Eligible students should enter the college premises 30 minutes before the commencement of the relevant exam paper of the module according to the exam time table published on the college website and adhere to the screening process done at the college entrance.
- Students who are eligible for the examination can collect the admission cards from the Examination Unit on the first day of the examination.
- All students are strictly instructed to wear face masks at all times and should support the relevant authorities for the student identity verification process necessary for the examination.
- Students should bring their own stationary and permitted electronic devices (calculators).
No exchange of such materials will be allowed during the examination.
- Every student must use hand sanitizer before entering the examination hall.
- No canteen facilities will be available within the premises during the examination period. –
- Students should leave the college premises as soon as the examination is over.
- It is to be strictly notified that all general examination guidelines regarding examination offences and violations will be applicable for the scheduled examination.
Exam Time Table (Updated on : 12/8/2020)—->>>