Our college is committed to take the maximum effort to produce fully competent individuals who possess the knowledge and technical novelties required by the industries of national and international arena, while providing opportunities for our employees for their academic, professional and personal development in accordance with the standard requirements of TVEC.
- To commence Higher National Diploma in Cosmetology in 2018.
- To supply a fully-fledged Network Laboratory for students.
- To facilitate further opportunities for academic staff to be exposed to their respective disciplines by gaining higher qualifications locally and internationally.
- To implement a Learner Management System in the college by end of 2018
Scope and Application
The Quality Management System (QMS) of the UCR shall ensure that the training programs endorsed & accredited by TVEC are conducted as per SLS IWA 2:2007 Guide lines for application of ISO 9001:2008 in Education to offer a quality educational service to its customers consistently with improvements while complying with the requirements of regulatory bodies. The QM shall pay special attention to the “Six by Nine Matrix” of processes prescribed in TVEC QMS Guide in establishing and implementing the support, operational and control preen in the QMS.
The UCR understands the importance of our customers, namely the students, parents, industry, employees and the government thus identifies and fulfils current and future needs.
Scope of the QMS presented in this QM shall cover from the student recruitment stage to the certification stage as the main educational delivery process also including other core processes such as Institutional Education & Training, Industrial Training, and Assessment of Learning. The interaction of other processes in the QMS shall also be considered within the scope.
Mediator of On the Job Training (OJT) will be National Apprentice and Industrial Training Authority (NAITA).
- SLS IWA 2:2007 Guide lines for application of ISO 9001:2000 in Education
- TVEC QMS Guide